New Long Island Indoor Airsoft Arena.

Airsoft news, New Products, ETC

New Long Island Indoor Airsoft Arena.

Postby [email protected] on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Im thinking about making an indoor airsoft arena. It is going to be located in farmingdale,New York. But the only way im going to make this arena is if I have 20 people that leave a reply saying the will go and also(suggest rules),(type of arena),(ext.) So if you guys want an airsoft arena in long island let it be. I know they just closed down an airsoft arena in Li and theres only 1 ARENA that has 2 games a month. this place is going to have events every weekend(over 10events a month). so just send me a private message or reply to this topic 8-) .
[email protected]
Pawn

Re: New Long Island Indoor Airsoft Arena.

Postby CybeRoguE on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 pm

I might be able to go but only a few times since it's a long distance from my house (the one in Coram is already quite far from me). Me and R.Roturno are planning on making one farther up the island (closer to Montauk, not closer to NYC) when we get older though, but why not just continue this on the LIAS topic?

I don't know if this topic would be allowed though.
CybeRoguE
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum

Postby CybeRoguE on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:13 pm

[email protected] wrote:were is the lias topic? :?:

You posted it in it before, the long island airsoft one, but an airsoft field would be good, as long as it's properly organized.

viewtopic.php?f=31&p=43418
CybeRoguE
Eat. Sleep. Live on the forum

Postby Kengel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Mapquest gives me 90 minutes from my house. I'd go occasionally.
Kengel
Pawn

Postby mpatton on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:43 pm

This would probably be better on these forums:
Either http://www.tolcom.org
or http://www.neasg.org

I will warn you that these guys will probably shut down your idea. They're really serious about this sort of thing; they don't want some kid asking if he could turn his backyard into a field.
mpatton
Lance

Postby airsoftplayarich on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Ok, im from amityville and i have 2 friends that would come with me when ever i would go, and i have a few other friends that might go occationally....and were would you build this field........i dont know if your looking for a place to build a field, but over by adventureland down on of the steets over there is like a nice piece of land with a messed up factory on it...i dont know if it is for sale or not but i think it would be a good site to make a inside cqb field.....

thanks
rich m.
airsoftplayarich
Pawn

Return to General Airsoft