A-TACS FG Load Out

Tactical Gear, Accessories, and Apparel

A-TACS FG Load Out

Postby Pinguicula on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Hello,

I wanted to change up my load out but nothing to common. I plan on using A-TACS FG, I love the look of this camo and I never see any of it. My only issue is that I can't find A-TACS FG Plate carriers, pouches, ect... so I was thinking tan. My only worry is that the tan won't look good with FG. So I was just hoping to get your guys opinion on this combo.

Thanks,

ACU - http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Product/asp/product-id/39880177.html
Plate Carrier - http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=28_171&products_id=10142
Jonas wrote:I am so proud of all of you.
Pinguicula
Lance

Re: A-TACS FG Load Out

Postby tylerflow on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Tan goes with OD pretty well and a team at my local field runs tan with their ATACS loadout.

You could get the cheaper, fake China stuff from ebairsoft.com. It's good quality stuff, just the pattern isn't EXACTLY the same.
WE M4 AEG ~ A&K SR-25 ~ Tokyo Marui 1911 ~ WE G17 ~ GoPro Hero3
My Airsoft YouTube Channel
George Carlin wrote:Everybody complains about politicians...Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out.
tylerflow
Jeweled General

Postby Pinguicula on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm

tylerflow wrote:Tan goes with OD pretty well and a team at my local field runs tan with their ATACS loadout.

You could get the cheaper, fake China stuff from ebairsoft.com. It's good quality stuff, just the pattern isn't EXACTLY the same.

Alright thanks! I think I'll stick with the tru-spec though, what about the vest? It's Coyote Brown, how will that look with normal tan pouches, ect?
Pinguicula
Lance

Postby Hans.landa on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:49 pm

CB plate carrier with tan pouches will look bad... Vice versa isnt as bad.. If you are getting a CB plate carrier, get CB pouches... Condor's "tan" is very light, but voodoo tactical's is CB and is superior quality.... so for pouches, just buy VT. Roughly the same price too.
KJW Mk18 Mod1 "Sierra"
WE 1911 "Samantha"
Hans.landa
Panzer Dragoon

Postby Pinguicula on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Alright thanks for the tip, any idea where I can find VT? I'd did some searching but can't find anything, even VT's website won't let me view their pouch section.
Pinguicula
Lance

Postby Hans.landa on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:28 pm

yea, their websites are usually sketchy, condor's is even worse... just buy in amazon or ebay...
KJW Mk18 Mod1 "Sierra"
WE 1911 "Samantha"
Hans.landa
Panzer Dragoon

Return to Gear