I contemplating on purchasing the Systema Energy Complete 120 ($280) and pairing it with the Systema Magnum motor long ($95) to transplant it into a VFC. My goal is to have the AEG fire at least the 400FPS field limit / 20 BBS rof, and have it so that the internals will remain reliable and last a long time. My question is, would it be possible to do this with this setup, or will the Magnum motor destroy the gears of this gearbox? I am wondering because of the issues with the piston you guys are reporting on this thread.Systema Energy Complete 120
# Reinforced Energy gearbox
# Reinforced Energy Gear Set
# Energy ball bearing bushings
# Polycarb Energy Piston
# Energy Ball Bearing Spring Guide
# Energy Cylinder
# Super high conductive wire set with MOSFET
# lubed with finest gear grease and cylinder grease
My alternative solution was to possibly build a "stronger" gearbox from the ground up (again to pair with the Magnum motor) using these parts:
- Systema Super Torque Flat Up Gear Set (+95)
- Systema M130 Spring ($20)
- Systema Area 1000 Metal Spring Guide ($16)
- Metal Bushings ($20)
- System Super Core Piston ($50) http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_reviews.php?products_id=4603
- Systema Bore Up Cylinder Set for M4 ($75) http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=398
Questions regarding building custom gbox:
1) With these components, would I be able to house them in the VFC MechBox, or would I have to spend another $75 to get the Systema one?
2) Are there any parts Im missing?
3) What parts would you replace from the list, and why?
I've never done an internal overhaul as extensive as this before, so I'd like to know what you guys think...
What is better? Buying the Energy Complete or should I rebuild the VFC gbox with the aforementioned parts?