Arctic Camouflage Mod:
For those of you like me that do not like painting your guns, I have come up with an extremely easy mod for your gun. What you will need...
1) White Electrical Tape (I got mine at Home Depot this morning when I decided to do this for $4.00)
3) An airsoft gun (Obviously)
Okay so this is very easy. All you need to do is start wrapping the tape all around the parts you would like to be wrapped. I personally don't like my receiver taped up so I just did my hand guards, barrel, barrel extension, and stock. It takes about 10 minutes and is absolutely simple, and cheap. This is much easier then painting!
1) Make sure to keep the tape straight so it does not bump, and create bulges which can degrade the look.
2) Take your time, and make sure you have the look you want.
3) Leave little portions of the gun showing. I think it looks better that way, but it's your call!
4) Try not to make too many touch up's as you will start to get unwanted lines.
5) USE ELECTRICAL TAPE so when you are removing the tape it will not stick.
6) If you like it do it on the magazines as well.
Here are some pictures of how I did mine.
I hope that this will help those that hate painting like me. Thanks!